At Idenix, our corporate values – Innovation, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Ownership –
reflect a unique and dynamic culture. Idenix is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive total rewards package to all employees.
Applying for a Job
Idenix Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
For positions in the U.S. or Montpellier, France, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail to:
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
320 Bent Street
Cambridge MA 02141-2025
Idenix SARL – Cap Gamma
1682 Rue de la Valsiere
34189 Montpellier,Cedex 4
Idenix Pharmaceuticals offers an excellent compensation package including, competitive salary, performance bonuses, 401(k) and other comprehensive benefits to attract and maintain people who are committed to our mission of developing treatment for life-threating diseases. Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Coverage - Idenix’s group health plans offer medical, dental and prescription coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts. A PPO as well as a high-deductible HMO plan is offered.
- Life Insurance/AD&D and Optional Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k): Employees may contribute a portion of their pay on a pre-tax basis to the 401(k) plan and Idenix will match 50%, up to the first 6% of eligible compensation. All participating employees are immediately vested with the matching contribution. In addition, a Roth 401(k) option is also available to employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: Employees are eligible to participate in the Tuition Reimbursement Program to enhance the skills and knowledge necessary for their current job and to help them increase the value they bring to the Company. If an acceptable passing grade is received, employees will be reimbursed for tuition, lab fees and textbooks. This benefit is subject to IRS rules and limitations.
- Auto & Home insurance through Columbia Insurance or Liberty Mutual
- Fitness membership discount at Cambridge Athletic Club
- Subsidized on-site food market
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
Reward & Recognition Programs
Our corporate and peer-to-peer recognition awards program focuses on the corporate values and how our employees exemplify them. We also offeran employee referral program which encourages employees refer candidates for open positions.
Work Life Programs
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Personal Leave
- Sick Time
- Commuting/Transportation Benefit
- Volunteer Paid Time Off